notes for february
- I've switched working hours and for some reason, leaving the house bright and early makes me dress more formally.
- "Kungfu Panda" and "Kungfu Panda 2" are the perfect stay-home Lunar New Year movies - festive and hilarious.
- Listened to Suze Orman on television the other day. For the most part, she made so much sense - if spending the money makes you feel uncomfortable, don't. You should feel good about what you spend on. So true.
- I love that my daisy-print shirt could pass for polka dots from afar. So I don't feel like I need to buy a polka dot shirt. Mostly.
- Re-watched "L.A. Confidential" the other day. When Russell smouldered and you couldn't take your eyes off Guy Pearce. What happened to Guy Pearce?
- Emmanuelle Alt dances about as well as I do. I leave it to you to decide if that's a compliment. Also, LOVE Mlle Agnes.
Also, I'm glad you guys enjoyed the interview with Prêt à Porter P.